At Elite Business English we believe in being inspired by language learning to achieve success!
How We Work with You
Our team of client managers and Business English teachers work closely with the students and the Human Resources department to create and deliver in-company English courses designed around the needs of the language learners and the company they are working for.
• Advise their students on finding ways to incorporate English into their daily lives.
• We are dynamic and with an eclectic approach to teaching, we create communicative and interactive classroom environments which optimize learning
• We are a team of highly motivated, vocational Business English instructors who work together to create courses adapted to the specific needs of professionals who use English in the work environment.
• We are native English teachers and trainers who have between 5 and 20 years’ experience giving business English classes.
• Each member of our team is certified with a Masters in Linguistics, Cambridge Diploma in Language Teaching, or equivalent..
• As part of our continuous development, our team meets regularly to share ideas, experiences and to evaluate results. We attend conferences and workshops to investigate new methodologies and experiment with new teaching practices and technological advances.
● Group classes of up to 12 students
● Personalised 1-1 classes for executives
● Intensive courses
● Specialisation courses
● Blended learning – combining presential, video and telephone classes
● Vocational English instructors
● 5 to 20 years of experience in business English
● Highly qualified, postgraduates in Linguistics
● Experienced in creating a dynamic classroom environment
● Employ the latest technology teaching methods and tools
● Meet regularly to share ideas, experiences and evaluate results
● Attend conferences and workshops for continuous development
● Analysis of student’s needs
● Personalised programs for 1-1 and groups
● Clear, obtainable objectives
● A communicative method
● Interactive and engaging lessons
● Regular feedback to learners and HR
● Integrating English into daily life
● Employing the latest technology and tools
Improve these skills in English
● Negotiating abroad with native or non-native speakers of English
● Dealing with telephone or conference calls
● Giving presentations to potential clients or CEOs
● English for travelling and socialising
● Writing business emails
The Benefits of In Company Classes
Our teachers come to your offices:
● Save your employees time and transportation costs.
● Teachers liaise with HR about students and courses.
● Teachers have laptops and can use interactive whiteboards, screens and projectors on your premises.
● Flexible time-tables
● Our courses are subject to government funding for training (Funda Estatal).
Companies we Work with
Join Our Team
If you are a freelance (autonomo) business English teacher who fits the description above and would like to work with us, please send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself.