Inspired language learning!
We are highly motivated, vocational Business English instructors who create tailor-made courses for professionals. We share ideas, experiences and outcomes, always investigating new methodologies and tools.
Our client managers and Business English teachers work closely with students and HR to deliver in-company English courses designed around their requirements.
Our students are professionals who employ English for business. They have busy lifestyles, are goal-driven, and motivated for success.
Group classes of up to 12 students
Personalised 1-1 classes for executives
Blended learning – combining presential, video & telephone
Online group and 1-1 courses
- Vocational English instructors
- 5 to 20 years of experience in business English
- Highly qualified, postgraduates in Linguistics
- Create a dynamic classroom environment
- Employ the latest teaching methods and tools
- Share ideas, experiences and evaluate results
- Participate in conferences and workshops
- Analysis of student’s needs
- Personalised programs for 1-1 and groups
- Clear, obtainable objectives
- A communicative method
- Interactive and engaging lessons
- Regular feedback to learners and HR
- Integrating English into daily life
- Employing the latest technology and tools
Improve these skills in English
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Dealing with telephone or conference calls
- Giving presentations to potential clients or CEOs
- English for travel and socialising
- Writing effective business emails
The Benefits of In Company Classes
Our teachers come to your offices:
- Save your employees time and transportation costs.
- Our team liaises with HR about students and courses.
- Teachers experienced in using the latest technology.
- Flexible time-tables
- Courses subject to government funding (Funda Estatal).
Companies we Work with
Join Our Team
If you are a freelance (autónomo) business English teacher who fits the description above and would like to work with us, please send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself.